Tuesday, July 9, 2024

That Time I Died: Part 2

Some women were waiting for me.

In 2 parts, by DragoTime. Listen to the  Podcast at Connected.


 

I realized that everyone on Earth who described Heaven was wrong. They talk about it being a place of eternal bliss. But that is an understatement, let me tell you. It is so, so much better. Every thrust gave me more pleasure than I'd ever dreamed could be possible. My no-longer-virginal cock was screaming out with joy as this heavenly pleasure tore through it. My bliss angel’s lovely cunt seemed to have a swallowing motion and it seemed to draw my cock further up and further in.

My mind was a mixture of disbelief that this was happening to me and my brain trying to work out what to do next. And certainly the moans and whimpers I was letting out were far from manly.

Hell’s Torment

Meanwhile, those who had had red flames on their hands were significantly less comfortable. They had been led into a cramped, dark room, where some rather unfriendly-looking angels were waiting for them. The room was boiling hot, which only added to their discomfort. The angel Dominique, who had led them in, stood at the front.

"Hello everyone," she said. "As you have possibly worked out by now, you're all dead. And as I'm sure you've all now worked out, you're in Hell."

"Hell!?" Miss Wilson shouted. "Why!? How!?"

"God has classed you as selfish sinners, and it is his will that you are to suffer unimaginable torment for all eternity." Several people were in tears by now. "Please note that there is no right of appeal. God's will is final. Escape is impossible, and there will be no break at any point. Once the pain starts, it won't ever end."

The sinners' bodies were them consumed with fire, and they screamed in agony as they were taken for their punishment. Miss Wilson appeared in a flame-filled cavern, and she looked at her surroundings. She saw 3 naked angels looking at her. To her horror, they had erections that were several feet long and thick, and covered in spikes.

"Sally Wilson," one of them said. "On no less than 463 occasions you cheated on and lied to your then-boyfriends."

"As such, you are to spend the next 463,000 years experiencing excruciatingly painful sex."

The angels approached her, and mercilessly crammed one cock into her cunt, one into her ass, and one into her mouth. It was agonizing for Miss Wilson, but she couldn't scream from her mouth being filled.

"Oh, and we should mention," said the third angel. "When you cum, it will only give you pain. When we cum however, we will ejaculate lava. Enjoy."

In other parts of Hell, meanwhile, the others who'd been damned were being introduced to their first punishments. Aaron was having his genitals devoured by tiny insects, and not enjoying it one bit.

"Don't worry," said his torturer. "When they’re done with your bits, they'll move right on to your internal organs." Lexi meanwhile was finding out what a bath in an infinitely acidic solution felt like. Others were simply dumped into pits of infinitely hot fire, pending further torture.

A Note on the Nightstand

I passed out after that previous orgasm with Jayma, my body unable to cope with any more. I woke up laid on my back in bed, my cock now noticeably soft. I looked around, and Jayma was nowhere to be found, although she'd apparently tucked me in before she left. I then noticed a note on my bedside table.

“Jimmy, I got called away suddenly, but I had a really great time meeting you.
 I'm sure we'll meet again at some point. Until then, have an eternity of great days.”

- Jayma

Great, now what, I found myself thinking. I got out of bed, and looked around my room. Or rather, the room that looked like my bedroom. My real bedroom was back on Earth. This place seemed to be a perfect copy of it though, with not a thing out of place. Although if God is truly as powerful as they say, that shouldn't be surprising. I wondered if God was watching me right now. I suppose if he saw everything then he would be. That'd take some getting used to. I walked over to my window, and saw it was getting on to sunset. Outside my "house" my neighborhood seemed perfectly normal, although there didn't seem to be anyone around. I wondered if I could go and walk around.

My ponderings were interrupted by the sound of singing from downstairs. I walked down there, noticing that the rest of the house was an equally-accurate depiction of the real one, and followed the singing into the kitchen. There I saw a naked girl, about my age, bent over the oven to look inside, giving me a very good view of her ass.

"Um, hello," I said.

"Oh, hello," the girl said, turning around and smiling at me. "My goodness, you've certainly grown up."

"Grown? Do I know you?" She looked sort of familiar.

"You don't recognize me?" She asked. "Well, I suppose I do look a lot different to when you last saw me."

"I've never seen you before in my life. Or afterlife; I don’t think?"

"I died about 6 years ago. You were really very sad. You cried for hours in your bedroom."

"Granny?" I speculated.

She nodded. My grandmother, Mary, had indeed died 6 years ago, and I'd been heartbroken.

"But, how?" I asked.

"Jimmy, this is the afterlife. I died, and was admitted to Heaven. For the last 6 years I've been enjoying my eternal reward." Without hesitation, I ran to my grandmother, and hugged her tight.

"I've missed you so much," I said.

"I've missed you too, Jimmy, although we've never truly been apart.

"What do you mean?"

"I've been watching over you. All those hardships you've faced, I was there cheering you on."

"You've been watching me? You mean even when I'm, alone?"

"Yes Jimmy, I've even watched you masturbate. There's nothing embarrassing about that. You were simply enjoying the limited earthly pleasure God allowed you to feel."

It was at this point I realized that the two of us were completely naked. My 18-year-old grandmother's perfect tits were pressing against my chest, and my hard cock was rubbing against her skin.

"Sorry," I said, backing off.

"Jimmy, nothing is taboo here. It is good that we arouse one another." And with that, my grandmother kissed me deeply on my lips.

"Gran, I,"

"The angels asked me to come and see you, to try and help you adjust to Heaven. Why don't we go and sit down?"

My grandmother led me over to the sofa, and we sat down on it. “You can have wonderful sexual experiences with anyone, here in heaven, but there will be some special people you really have a special desire for. And there will also be some people who have a special desire for you. You have to stay open and receptive, or you’ll miss some wonderful experiences. But worse yet, you’ll deny others of those opportunities, as well.” Granny let that point sink in.

“Wow” I said, as I started to speculate on her words.

"So how did you enjoy your first night in Heaven?" My grandmother asked me.

"Well, um, it was good, I guess," I replied, not really comfortable talking about sex with my grandmother.

"Nonsense Jimmy, it was the single greatest thing you've ever experienced. I was watching the whole thing, and I cheered as Jayma made you a happy man."

I felt so embarrassed at this.

Grandma’s eyes sparkled as she related a story to me; "When I died, I was greeted by an angel called Mavro. He showed me pleasure beyond belief. Pleasure your granddad could only dream of giving me."

"Granddad was bad at sex?"

"I wouldn't say "bad", per say. He was great for the first 20 years. Then his alcoholism got worse, and he tried really hard. But he just wasn't up to the task."

"Yeah, the sex here is pretty great," I said, still not entirely comfortable with this conversation. "But then, I never knew what sex on Earth is like," I pointed out.

"I know, it's a real shame, isn't it? I kept screaming at you to ask girls out, but you never did it."

"Sorry," I blushed.

"Well, there were at least 4 of them who would have loved to be your girlfriend, but you were just too doubtful. Anyway, it doesn't matter. You're here now, to enjoy the infinite pleasure God wishes to reward us with."

My grandmother then took my hand and brought me out to the back patio. A nude young lady was reclined on the big double hammock.

“Jimmy, meet Gia. She’s come over to meet you, because I told her that the two of you are perfect for each other.” Granny smiled and gestured for me to join the petite Hispanic babe. I laid down, and Gia wrapped her arms around me. My head was positioned on her tits, using them as a soft pillow. It was a strange experience.

"Would you like something to drink?" Gia asked me with a big smile.

"Like what?" I asked, and she just grabbed her tits. "Oh,"

"Jimmy, many years ago I fed your infant father from these breasts," Gia said. "Now they will feed you. I lived next door to your grandparents and became a wet nurse for your dad."

I looked to granny for a confirmation. “Grandpa got laid off and I had to go to work while he was unemployed. Gia offered to care for your dad, and for about 8 months she devoted herself to your father’s care.”

Gia took hold of my head, and guided my mouth to her nipple. I latched onto it, and began sucking. Warm milk flowed from Gia's tits and into my waiting mouth. It was different to Aris's. While she had lactated many wondrous liquids unknown to mankind, this was merely ‘mother’s milk’, albeit the most delicious milk I had ever tasted. My initial hesitation vanished, replaced by an insatiable hunger for this sweet nectar.

As I sucked Gia dry, I felt her hand take hold of my cock, and begin stroking me.

"You're such a good boy," she said. "You deserve infinite pleasure." I switched nipple, eager to give both tits the attention they deserved. Gia continued jerking my cock, wanking me off intensely. The strength of my heavenly arousal meant that I couldn't contain myself for even a minute.

"Uh shit," I groaned. "I'm gonna cum," As the pressure built, Gia lifted my head away from her chest, and got me up on my knees. With one hand supporting my back, and one hand supporting my cock, I erupted. Hot cum spewed forth from my cock at the same impossible rate I'd yet to become accustomed to in Heaven. Gia opened her mouth, and took in what cum she could, the rest splattering across her face. She then moved my cock to point at her tits, and I coated them in a thick layer of cum as well.

It's weird, aside from my enlarged genitals, my heavenly body was identical to my mortal body. Which meant it was also not used to orgasms of this intensity, frequency or duration. I could almost hear my balls, wondering how and why they were able to replenish and supply my cum so quickly, and my prostate, working overtime to provide me with a plentiful ejaculation.

When my orgasm finally ended, I feel forwards, collapsing into Gia's waiting arms. Her body was covered in cum, which meant mine now was, but it didn't matter. I was now more comfortable, relaxed and happy than I had ever been. My cock softened, but the arousal was still there. It felt nice.

I don't know how long we relaxed for; time has little meaning in the afterlife. All I know is my relaxation was interrupted by a buzzing from the kitchen.

"The cookies are ready!" Gia declared excitedly. She released me from her hold, and ran off to the kitchen to fetch them. "Why don't you lay down in the living room and turn the television on?" I sat up, my chest still covered in my cum.

I stopped by the bathroom and cleaned up, then laid on the couch and picked up the TV remote. I turned it on, and flicked through the channels. Everything on was something I liked; my favorite films and TV shows were amazingly all playing at once. I suppose it shouldn't have surprised me, as the whole point of this place was to give me everything I wanted.

Gia walked  in, carrying a large plate of chocolate chip cookies. She set it down next to me, and then knelt on the floor.

"Enjoy them," she smiled, before taking my hardening cock in her mouth.

"Oh," I moaned, before picking up a cookie and eating it. Like everything else here, it was incredible. I swallowed it, and took another, before sitting back and relaxing to watch the TV. If you'd told me a week prior that I'd soon be sat watching Back to the Future, and eating the greatest cookies in the universe while my father’s wet nurse gave me a blowjob, I'd have told you to fuck off. But it's a good thing I didn't, because then maybe God would have sent me to Hell, and I'd be experiencing unimaginable pain right now, instead of pleasure. If I'd known this was how God rewarded the virtuous, I'd have turned to religion long ago.

I watched the entire film trilogy, experiencing a new orgasm every few minutes. Gia never stopped sucking me for a second, swallowing every drop of the gallons of semen I released into her mouth. I was still amazed by the fact that my cock never showed any sign of fatigue; my loads remained big, my erection remained full, and it never felt the slightest bit sore. Just hours of unbridled oral pleasure for me.

As the credits rolled on Part 3, I had yet another orgasm, which of course involved releasing yet another enormous load into Gia’s mouth. She swallowed it all, and then pulled her mouth off of me, kissing the tip as she went. She then crawled onto the sofa, and gave me a soft, loving kiss.

"Let's go to bed, Jimmy," Gia purred. "I want you to make love to me."

I just nodded, and took Gia’s hand in mine. We got up, and walked hand-in-hand up the stairs and to my room. Slamming the door shut, we grabbed hold of each-other's ass and made out passionately, our entire beings consumed with lust. Eventually I gave in, and grabbed my Gia, tossing her onto the bed with a fury. She moaned enthusiastically, and spread her legs wide. Without hesitation I climbed on top and thrust my cock into her.7

When I'd fucked Jayma, I'd been overwhelmed by nerves and sensations, which had made thrusting and the like a tad difficult. Well, the sensations here were just as great, if not greater, however my confidence had improved greatly. With Jayma I'd also still been stuck in the mortal mindset of trying to hold back my climax as long as possible, to savor the one orgasm I'd have. But now I realized that here in Heaven, orgasms were plentiful. They were not the climax of sex, they were something to be savored over and over again. So as I pounded into Gia’s cunt, my thoughts were only on making the two of us cum as soon as possible.

And cum I did. Barely 40 seconds after entering Gia, I was filling her up with my seed. I grabbed hold of her tits and grinded her cunt as I ejaculated hard. I then resumed my vigorous thrusting, not even waiting for my orgasm to finish first. Gia too came within a minute, so I got to enjoy the exquisite sensations that accompanied her vagina contracting around my cock. But still we fucked, determined to reach many, many orgasms before the night was out.

When I woke up the next morning, I was immediately greeted by a warm wetness surrounding my cock, and another warmth across my whole front. I woke up, and was reminding that I was laid on top of my lovely Gia, with my erect cock buried deep within her. Allowing my instincts to take over, I leaned down and kissed her softly.

"Umm," she whimpered, and opened her eyes slowly. "Morning Jimmy."

"Morning," I said, kissing her again.

"Have fun last night?" She grinned.

"Very much so. It was," I emphasized.

"Heavenly?" We both laughed at that, which is an interesting experience when you're inside a girl at the time.

We made out for a few minutes, and then just gazed at one-another.

"What shall we do today?" I asked.

"Well," she replied. "Tonight there's a little gathering I'm supposed to take you to."

"Gathering?" I asked. “Don’t you have any family here, Gia?”

"You’re my desire, Jimmy. I lost my husband when we were expecting our first child. “ Gia explained. “He was shot by the enraged husband of the woman he was having a secret affair with. I was devastated, but your grandparents were so nice to me. I had a baby boy, but the baby died in his sleep at just 4 months.”

I was grieved at hearing this sad tale.

“Don't worry about it. Your grandparents were so helpful and asked me to be like an auntie to your father, who was just two months old, at the time. I was so impressed with your grandpa and grandma, and I wished I had a man who was like your grandpa.” Gia looked deep into my eyes and smiled.

“Did you remarry” I wondered aloud.

“No, I never found the right man, down there.” She explained. “It wasn’t until yesterday, that I found a man like your grandpa.”

I took several minutes to take in all the ramifications of her words. I held her for a few more minutes, then said; "Well then," I said, beginning to thrust. "Why don't we get right back to making love then?"

"That sounds like a wonderful idea, Jimmy."

I went slower that morning, still half-asleep, and not as desperate to cum as I'd been the previous night. Still though, it felt absolutely incredible, making love to Gia while we kissed passionately. After about two minutes we came simultaneously, and we stopped thrusting, and merely kissed slowly in order to savor the moment. For nearly 45 seconds I ejaculated, each shot providing me with unbelievable pleasure.

When it was over, I picked up Gia by the ass, and she yelped.

"Come along my lady," I said, my cock still buried inside her. "Time to wash off." I got us out of bed, and carried Gia out of my bedroom towards the bathroom. What I saw in there shocked me. Our ordinary bathroom had been transformed into one fit for a king. The bath had become a giant hot tub, and there was a huge shower cubical for us in it.

I took Gia into the shower, and set her down, my cock sliding out of her for the first time in hours. Gia turned around, and I took the opportunity to teasingly spank her.

"Naughty boy," she said, before turning the water on. The warm water felt so relaxing as it ran down my skin.

"Time to get clean then," Gia said. She put a load of shower gel in her hands, and then handed me the bottle. Understanding, I get a large amount of it in my hands, and got to work. The two of us embraced, and began rubbing each other all over. Gia soaped up my back and ass, so I followed suit, groping it enthusiastically. She then got down on her hands and knees, and soaped up my cock and balls, getting into every nook and cranny. I then did the same for Gia's groin, and soon every inch of our bodies were soaped up.

Gia then turned around and bent over. I didn't need further instructions, and I grabbed hold of her soapy ass, ramming my cock into her cunt, its familiar warmth comforting me. I went back to my previous rigor, my soaped-up pelvis pounding against my grandmother's soaped-up ass. I reached round and grabbed hold of her tits, squeezing them mercilessly.

"Oh God Jimmy, that's it!" She moaned. "Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" Not one to disobey my elders, I did as I was told, going as deep and as hard as I possibly could. Gia came quickly, and her vaginal contractions sent me over the edge too. As the pleasure of my orgasm began, my knees buckled, and I had to hold on to the shower rail to stop myself falling over as I came.

"Uh my God," I groaned, ejaculating powerfully into my father’s wet nurse.

We spent the rest of the day making love in all rooms of the house, taking a break every now and then to eat, or to snuggle between fucks. This all concluded with a late-afternoon nap in bed where I spooned Gia. I was awoken by the feeling of my skin being caressed, and Gia’s soothing voice.

"Jimmy, Jimmy," she whispered. "Time to get up." I moaned a little, not at all concerned that I was being woken up.

"Morning," I said, stretching.

"Evening, actually," she said, kissing me. "It's time to go."

"Go where?"

"To the gathering tonight," she replied, kissing me.

"Can't we just stay here and have more sex?"

"Don't you want to see your friends?"

"My friends?"

"The angels have put together a party for you and your classmates who made it into Heaven. They thought you might like to meet up with them."

"Ah, okay. That sounds good."

"Yes it is. Now get up, young man."

I flopped out of bed, and Gia took my hand, kissing me.

"So how do we get there?" I asked. Gia simply guided me out the door, and when it opened, we were stood in a lavish ballroom. I looked around, and the place was filled with a mixture of angel servants, and people from my school.

"Jimmy!" Mark and Peter ran up to me, and I immediately noticed that their bodies had been altered as mine had, my friends having transformed into hunks.

"You been fucking hot chicks, too?" Peter asked, as he and Mark ogled Gia.

"Guys, this is my father’s wet nurse, Gia."

"She was your dad’s wet nurse?" Mark asked. "Wow, someone started early on the heavenly debauchery."

"Guys, please,"

"Boys, there is no such thing as debauchery here. Everything is allowed," Gia said, finally reminding me of the maturity she embodied. "Now apologize to him."

"Sorry Jimmy, Sorry, Miss Gia" the two boys said.

"Good," she smiled, before turning back to me. "I'll leave you boys to have fun. Jimmy, you completed a deep desire of mine. Your grandpa never got here. His earthly temptations led him down a dark path. But you showed me what it’s like to enjoy a man who is as good as your grandpa used to be."

Gia gave me one last kiss, before walking back through my bedroom door, which disappeared instantly.

I looked around, and there were a lot of people from my year there. Everyone was completely naked, and everyone seemed to have had similar bodily enhancements to the three of us. All the guys were hunks with giant cocks, while all the girls were drop-dead gorgeous. As you might expect, my cock got hard at approximately the speed of light, give or take a little. Several days in Heaven had taught me to not worry about that though. Plus half the room was erect anyway. The other half being girls.

The three of us went over to the bar area, where an angel boy was serving. We got some wine, and sat there chatting and comparing notes on what we'd been up to. As expected, they too had spent most of their time having copious amounts of sex. Peter had had some angels transform into numerous celebrities and fictional characters and had spent his time fucking them in numerous elaborate role-play scenarios. I particularly enjoyed his story of fucking Arya Stark in deep space while making out with Princess Zelda, playing with Scarlett Johansson's tits, and being licked all over by Evie Frye, Pixie Lott, Lara Croft, Jennifer Lawrence and Samus Aran.

Mark meanwhile had spent his time having much more vanilla sex, content to make repeated love to the angels. One thing they did both confirm for me though was that their orgasms had been as massive as mine had been, complete with ridiculously enormous loads of cum.

"I guess they're serious about rewarding us," I said. "If I ever see God, I'll be sure to thank him."

"I wouldn't count on it," Mark said. "One of the angels I shagged told me that even they rarely see him, that he only meets with the archangels."

"Well eternity's a long time, maybe we'll see him one day," I said.

The three of us chatted for a long while, about all manner of things, before I saw someone approaching me, looking nervous.

"Um, hi Jimmy,"

"Oh, hi Alice," I said. Mark and Peter slipped away quietly, leaving the two of us alone.

"My, um, my friends thought I should come over to talk to you," she said, as we desperately tried not to check each-other’s bodies out. Her divinely-regenerated body was too much to resist, however, and by the time she sat down next to me, my cock was beyond full mast.

"So, how are you enjoying Heaven?" I asked her.

"It's great," she smiled. "I've had so much fun here." My mind instantly went to the thoughts of Alice having sex with armies of hunky angel guys. Her mouth, ass and cunt full of angel cock, her body coated in jizz. I also wished it was my jizz.

"So, I, I’ve always liked you, Alice," I said, and instantly wondered what was wrong with me.

I'd fancied Alice since primary school, and a large portion of my masturbation fantasies had been about her. God knows how many gallons of jizz I'd shot thinking of her. Actually, he probably does.

"I, really?" Alice asked.

"Yes. A lot. I always have. You're a great girl."

God I felt stupid saying all that. Clearly dying had lowered more of my inhibitions than I'd perhaps have liked. It could also have been the wine we’d been drinking? I was about to apologize, when Alice leaned forward and gave me a quick kiss.

"I, like you too, Jimmy," she said, before kissing me again. "Shall we, um, shall we go back to my house?"

"Okay," I replied, feeling like some sort of clichéd erotic fiction character.

We got up, and walked through the door that had appeared, into Alice's bedroom. I looked around at it; very pink, with posters of popular male celebrities on the walls. If I was acting like a clichéd character, Alice was a cliché incarnate. She probably dotted her eyes with hearts. I noticed a little framed photo on her desk. It was from 10th grade physical education class. We had to do ballroom dances with the girls, that year. Someone took a candid photo of the day I was paired up with Alice. I was obviously blushing and my face was not only red, but covered in zits. Alice was smiling pleasantly while we learned to waltz.

“Wow!” I said. “Where’s you get this photo?”

“I begged Jenny to take it with her flip phone. Do you remember that dance, Jimmy?” Alice gushed.
“I remember trying to stand back so you wouldn’t brush against my hard-on” I admitted.

We sat down on her bed, my hands in hers. Without any words, the two of us leaned in and began kissing passionately. We moved closer, and wrapped our arms around each other as we made out. All my dreams were coming true, and I wanted to savor the moment forever.

My cock, however, disagreed, and I could feel it's jealousy at how much attention my lips were getting. Perhaps Alice could sense it, as I then shuddered in shock as she grabbed hold of my cock, and began gently rubbing on it. I enjoyed it for a few seconds, before realizing I should probably return the favor. I reached down, and began rubbing Alice's cunt, which caused her to spread her legs wider and let out a whimper. I slid my fingers in, and began thrusting them in and out.

We both got into a rhythm in our pleasuring. It wasn't the most amazing thing I'd felt in Heaven so far, but fingering my long-term crush while she gave me a handjob was certainly the highlight of my first few days there. Well, except for what happened shortly after.

We resumed kissing, our tongues making love to one-another's mouths as we played with each-other's genitals. Eventually we both felt ourselves go over the edge, and we both moaned into each-other's mouths as our massive, heavenly orgasms began. I shot heaps of cum onto Alice's tummy and tits, while her cunt had similar explosions, the two of us staring into each-other's eyes as we came. When it was over, we both laid back on the bed, panting.

"I never get used to that," Alice said, rolling over to snuggle up to me. Her nipples were hard, poking into my ribs. I tried not to react.

"Me neither," I said, feeling much more relaxed than before. I guess dual orgasms with your crush does that to you. "So, what now?"

"We could shag I suppose," Alice said, grinning big.

"I, I suppose we could," I said, and Alice kissed me again.

"If you want to, I mean. I do. You're a nice guy, Jimmy. I really like you," Alice said. "So we could fuck if you want. Or we could just snuggle. Whichever." She was trying to not come across as too aggressive. She often worried that she’d scared me off. Truth is, I was just too insecure. It had nothing to do with her.

"No, it's fine. It's just I've fancied you for so long, I thought this would never happen," I said.

"I've always fancied you too, Jimmy," Alice said, kissing me once more. "Let's do this." She said with a pleading hunger in her eyes.

Alice laid on her back on the bed, and I moved on top of her. It's funny, I'd done this dozens of times since dying, and yet the fact it was Alice I was about to fuck, instead of Jayma or Gia, made it all the more nerve-wracking. Nevertheless, I worked up the courage to move my hips forward, slowly feeling the wet warmth that is Alice.

 Once I was all the way, the two of us stayed still for a while, savoring this feeling that both of us had dreamt of for so long. I leaned down and kissed her, every second feeling like Heaven on; actually, never mind.

Finally, while we continued kissing, I moved my hips back, and then forwards again. Like a steam locomotive leaving the station, I went slow at first, but before long my thrusting worked itself up into a steady pistoning rhythm. The feeling was absolutely exquisite, even more enjoyable than the sex I'd had, previously. Maybe it was because this was my first time with someone who was both the same species as me and not related to me. Alice was a contemporary whom I’d been in school with for several years. Maybe it was because everything in Heaven seems to be better than what precedes it. Or maybe it was because we liked each-other so much.

Whatever the reason, it was clear from Alice's moans that she was enjoying this just as much as I was, which was quite a lot. I came after about a minute, unleashing another massive load. Alice came at the same time, so I was treated to the wonderful feeling of her vagina contracting and blasting juices around my cock.

I kept on thrusting throughout and after my orgasm, determined to savor this experience as long as possible. Alice grabbed hold of my ass, and I retaliated by grabbing hold of her tits, squeezing them vigorously, as I'd always dreamed of doing. I picked up my pace further, pounding away at Alice. We continued making out as we made love, our bodies trembling under the wonderful sensations we were experiencing. We felt ourselves approaching the edge again, and we cried out in ecstasy.

"Alice!" came my climatic outburst.

"Jimmy!" she responded with equal energy.

Our genitals exploded, as we experienced the most powerful orgasms in our existence. It went on and on, seemingly never ending. Just when I thought it was going to calm down, it would suddenly jump in intensity, causing me to shudder with sensations, as my cock did its best impression of a fire hose, trying to extinguish the fire within Alice.

Time Lapse

That was all a long time ago now. Billions, trillions of years ago. And I'm still here, in Heaven, enjoying my eternal reward. A few decades after I arrived, the rest of my family and friends died too, so I was able to reunite with them, as well as meet many of my nieces and nephews, and everyone else I'd not been around to see.

Alice and I are sort of "married" now, although in Heaven that's really a different reality. We live together, but we still do whatever we want. Sex with everyone and anyone, and generally enjoying being dead.

I suppose I should end it there really, as there's a million years worth of stuff I could add.. I'll only add that, before I died, I had found it hard to believe that, even if it did exist, Heaven could ever be as eternally wonderful as I'd heard. Well let me tell you, it isn't; it's far, far better. There's little point in me trying to describe it to you further; nothing I've written here can ever come close to describing how wonderful it is here. I'm afraid you're just going to have to die to find out for yourself.

 Come by and say ‘hi’, when you get here.

By DragoTime for Literotica