Tuesday, April 16, 2024

I Need Your Help

One day, she called me crying

based on a post by Fugman; narrated by Andrew; 
Welcome To Connected Podcast

By Fugman. Listen to the Podcast at Connected.

The real estate business is a tough racket, my girl Tiffany has been working her ass off in order to succeed. She is a very pretty girl, every time she shows a house, the guy is thrilled for her to walk him from one room to the next, the wife or girlfriend, is not so pleased.

One day, she called me crying how tough it was for her. She just needed to vent for a while, and I had a sympathetic ear she wanted.

“I know how difficult life can be, but sometimes it is what you make of it!” I said confidently.

She smiled, kissed me deeply and said “thank you baby, I needed that! I owe you one!”

A few weeks passed and I didn’t think anything of it, she seemed happier as the days went on, so I didn’t think much about it anymore. Her venting was over and I think she just needed to let it out and move on.

I got a call one day, “I need your help baby!” “Can you meet me at this address, I need to clean up this house for the showing tomorrow.”

“Ok Baby, I’ll be there,” I said as I hung up the phone. I wasn’t looking forward to cleaning someone else’s house, but I agreed anyway to help her out.

When I showed up at this colonial style house, I looked at the address and made sure I was in the right spot. As I stepped onto the porch, I saw an image from the front window that made my heart jump. There she was, all dressed up in black leather, fishnet stockings and high heels. Her hair was tied back and she looked at me and bit her lip. In front of her on the floor, she had her hands in a black purse. She looked gorgeous, I was one lucky guy and about to get luckier.

When she stood up and turned around, I noticed how low cut her outfit was accentuating her bust, I could almost make out her nipples struggling to get out from behind the leather material. She opened the door, and I went to kiss her, she turned her head and I kissed her cheek.

She smiled at me, “Thank you for your help when I needed you, I told you I owed you one!”

“I never expected this,” I blurted out as I looked her up and down.

“Do you like what you see?”

I looked at her again, stared into her eyes and said, “You are beautiful baby!”

She leaned in for a proper kiss, “Thank you baby, now close the door!”

I followed her over to the bag watching her legs, my eyes could not avoid staring at her barely covered ass. I was already incredible turned on by just seeing how beautiful she was as her body moved step after step in this incredible outfit.

She bent down and closed it up and grabbed it by the handles. She took my hand into her soft hand and led me down the stairs to a room at the end of the house. It was completely dark as I was pulled into this room. She pushed me over into the middle of the room I think and sat me down on the chair. The chair was hard and heavy and I felt her place my hands down on the arms of the chair. “Click” I heard as I felt my self-restrained on both wrists.

Her hands went down my chest, unbuttoning each button as her hands started to explore my exposed chest.

“Umm, I love your chest hair” she said as her fingers parted the hair and she bit down on my nipple.  

Her hands continued to explore through my fur, trailing down my stomach and playing with the hair just above my beltline. I could feel her hands unbuckle my belt and unhook my pants. Tiffany reached her hand inside my pants and stroked me through my silk underwear.

“Baby, it’s dark, I want to see you,” I said almost in an impatient whine. I heard her open the bag and get something out of it. The next thing I know she is trying something around my head, she slid it into my mouth.

She gagged me, “quiet, or I stop everything!”

I did as she said, wondering where things would go from here. She had never taken control like this, and I was enjoying how things were going.

She slid her hands back inside of my pants and stroked me again through the silky drawers. Her hand moved back and forth, the silk against my tool made it quickly harden under her gentle touch.

“That’s better,” she said as she released my erection through the opening of my underwear and slipped it between her lips. She slid my tool back and forth between her lips, I pushed my tool deeper as she grabbed my pants and removed them completely.

My underwear and her lips still surrounding my hard tool as I gripped a hold of the chair, what little movement I was able to do. Her hand gripped my tool and just held it firm as she licked the tip of my hardness, her tongue flicked the little hole on top and I thought I was going to explode right then and there. She stopped and moved away from me. I was a little disappointed, I’ll admit, but man I was looking forward to the rest of this night.

I heard the bag open again, and I was soon greeted by a kiss, then she tied a blindfold over my eyes.

I heard a switch click on, I could barely see still, just enough light escaped through the fabric of my blindfold.  I could make out her form slightly, but couldn’t see much more than the basic shapes.

I felt her hand on my chest, her fingers tangling the hair as she travelled down to my rod still standing proudly. She grabbed a hold of it, slowly stroking her hand up and down the length, moving her finger slowly over the hole at the tip.

Her mouth slid over my tool again, slowly moving her tongue on the underside. She alternated between licking, sucking and sliding up and down my pole until I was grunting. She knew I what I wanted and she was working her way to help me release my juice inside of her mouth. Just then she released me, kissed the tip, gave me a kiss and walked away again. I was getting aggravated, that is twice she got me close and then stopped. This is torture, and she knows it.

I was looking around trying to find her with my limited sight, it was difficult, but I swore I saw two shapes in the room. Tiffany and someone else, but nobody was doing anything to me, I was tied to a chair, blindfolded and gagged and lonely!

I watched as the two shapes kissed each other and then one of the figures approached me.

I felt lips down below again, these lips surrounded me and slid down quickly, up and down, on my erection, it wasn’t long before I exploded deep inside of her mouth. I watched the figures kiss again, this time it was more intense than last time. They were swapping my seed back and forth and I heard them groan and gulp it down.

“Umm, tasty baby!” Tiffany said.

I struggled against the restraints, trying to break free, “Not going to happen baby!”

They both approached me, they grabbed the frame of the chair and laid the whole chair on its back. I’m now laying down strapped to the chair.

“Comfy?” She asked knowing that I could not answer.

I listened closely to two sets of heels walk around me. I was in the middle of their fantasies and I was just lying back wondering who would move first.

My answer came moments later when I felt lips on both of my nipples at the same time. Their tongues swirled around them and then bit down in unison on the tips. I grunted through the gag and they did it again, again, I grunted. Hands were surrounding my rod, bringing me back to life. It felt like they took turns stroking me, first one side, then the other. Then one wrapped around the base and I felt lips part on me again, sliding down my tool.

I was hard again, ready to go, wanting to be inside of someone. I moved my head around, trying to move the blindfold enough to see who was doing what to me. I managed to move it enough to see flesh, but I don’t know whose it was.

Suddenly hands replaced my blindfold as the other person continued sliding me deep inside of her mouth.

I saw a figure spread her legs over the back of the chair, if I could see, I would be looking directly up her legs, She slowly dropped down until her pubic mound was about an inch above my gagged mouth. I could smell the excitement and even felt a little wetness leak onto my neck. Suddenly my gag was removed and my gag was replaced by leather. She sat right onto my mouth. I could feel the wetness, the excitement cascading over the fabric down my chin and onto my neck.

She pulled the leather to one side and my tongue slid inside of her as the motions down below started to quicken. I licked as far as I could reach, driving my tongue inside of this horny woman.

I heard her say, “Oh, you’re good at this!” wait, that wasn’t Tiffany’s voice, she must be the one down below, who was this woman that had my tongue inside of her? Between the excitement of my erection sliding in and out of someone’s mouth and the woman straddling my face, I grunted and exploded into her mouth again! She sucked as much juice into her mouth and then I saw them kiss again.

“Gulp!” I heard again in unison. I darted my tongue in and out before she moved and stood up above me.

“Who’s next?” I said just before I felt the fabric forced into my mouth again! I could make out both figures standing over me, what are they doing? Then I got my answer, two leather outfits dropped on my face. I definitely could not see any more as my nostrils filled with both ladies excitement. I could smell the leather, their juices, and I started to stir again.

“Look, he’s coming back to life again!”

“Good, I am horny as hell and I want it now!” I heard Tiffany say.  

She straddled around the chair, and placed my erection at her entrance. She moved back and my pole split her lips and dove deep inside of her.

“Oh yeah baby, that feels incredible!” Tiffany said as she slid me back and forth inside of her.

My gag was removed again and my tongue instantly came into contact with wetness. I lapped at every last drop that I could get in my mouth. My tongue was reaching everywhere. She was grinding her pelvis back and forth, making sure my tongue reached where she needed it too.

“oh god, I’m going to come!” I heard from above. I took the hint and clenched down on her clit, she screamed out as I was hit with juices that seem to be pouring out of her. I felt her body shake over me as she rode the crescendo of waves.

She slowly stood up and Tiffany pulled off of me, my erection still standing as it was surrounded with my silky underwear. Tiffany kissed me deeply on the mouth and ran her tongue all over my chin, lapping up the other woman’s juices. I then felt my erection slide into more wetness, I only imagine it could be the other woman grinding down on my member because Tiffany was still lapping at the juices on me.

She finished and I felt her straddle and then drop down on me. I stuck my tongue inside of her and repeated my performance on the other woman. My tongue ground into her lips, separating them as it darted inside.

I heard another scream as the woman came again all over my erection. I grunted and shot my seed inside of her.

The leather outfits were finally pulled from my face, and the blindfold and removed. They both stood up, one on either side and set the chair upright again. I kept my eyes closed because of the intensity of the light was hard to adjust to.

“Click” the light went out and I opened my eyes again to see two shadowy figures standing over me. They leaned over and each woman kissed me on my cheek. Tiffany pulled my lips to her and then so did the other woman. They both took turns kissing me deeply.

They each brought their nipples to my mouth and shoved them in together as they kissed each other in front of my eyes. I strained to see better in the dark, but I could not make the features out at all. I continued sucking as long as they left their nipples in my mouth.

They finally stood up and turned the light back on. It was hard to adjust to the light, but eventually I was able to see each one of these incredible women standing over me naked.

I sat there, still tied to the chair, watching as their hands explored each other as they shared kiss after kiss in front of me. I started to look around the room, it was one of those sex dungeons, my chair was bolted to the floor in the back and on hinges to help tilt me on the back, it had leather restraints that held me in place for their little escapades.

I watched as they both got dressed back into the leather outfits that matched. Tiffany gave this woman another kiss, grabbed her ass and said goodbye.

“Thanks babe, anytime, it was a Lot of Fun!” the other woman said.

As she walked away, I watched Tiffany come over to me, she gave me a deep, passionate kiss and told me, “My Debt is paid!” She released me, helped me get dressed and then walked me to the door. “I really do have to clean, will you help me?

I said, “absolutely, as long as you tell me who was that?”

“That was just Marie, she used to own this house, and this is her room!”

I gave Tiffany a hug and a kiss and said, “where do we start?” I watched her clean in her leather outfit, then we went to my place and re-lived our evening!