Monday, August 5, 2024

Paul Loves Rose: Part 4

The road to recovery.

by senor longo. Listen to the  Podcast at Connected.



I was in the hospital for a week. I shuddered when the doctor showed me the x-rays of my knee. It had been fractured into seven pieces. The ligaments were all torn to shreds and the upper end of the shin bone; the tibia; were also shattered. I had received an artificial patella; the kneecap; and the ligaments were all reattached. That was why I was in traction; to prevent the ligaments from shrinking. The hardest part of the surgery was the removal of all the tiny bone chips; more than thirty of them. Had they remained in my knee I’d feel terrible pain whenever I walked.

Rose brought all my books and assignments to the hospital for me. She was driving the truck; I had no idea she could even drive a manual transmission. My parents came almost every night as did my future in-laws, but the constant in my life was Rose. It was late one evening after all my visitors had gone that Rose got that gleam in her eyes. She pulled the screen around the bed, lowered the blankets and pulled out my cock. “Don’t Rose; I’m sure it’s dirty. They don’t wash me there.”

“If you think that’ll stop me you have a lot to learn. Now lie back and enjoy.” I was hard in seconds; I had missed our nightly forays into the wonderful world of sex and I had missed cumming at least once every single day. More than that I had missed the intimacy with Rose; holding and caressing her, hearing her scream in ecstasy. Her mouth was on me in a second; her tongue showed me just how much she had missed me. I came in an embarrassingly short time. Rose sucked it all into her throat then cleaned my cock and balls with her tongue. She covered me and pulled the screen back. We were both surprised to see one of the nurses standing there with a huge smile on her face.

“You weren’t the first and you won’t be the last. I was young once, too. I’m so glad you have each other. You’re obviously very much in love.” She took my temperature and checked my bandages before leaving. “The swelling is down quite a bit so I think they’ll put your cast on tomorrow. Then you’ll be able to get out of bed and walk. I’m sure you’ll enjoy using the bathroom instead of the bedpan. Okay, I’ll be back in an hour with your nightly medications.” She turned and left. I was embarrassed that we’d been discovered, but Rose just took it in stride.

I was taken by gurney to another room the following morning. Three orderlies had to lift me from the bed, one carefully handling my leg. They used the same procedure to lay me onto an exam table. The orthopedic surgeon entered a minute later, checking what I assumed was my chart. “You’re coming along very well, much better than anticipated. You’ll be able to walk now with crutches, but I’ll still want you to keep the weight off your leg. You’ll be able to return to school in another week, but promise me that you’ll take it easy. I suggest you get a friend to help you with your books.
You won’t be able to carry them while you’re using the crutches. Okay, let’s get this cast on you.” My leg was wrapped in gauze and cotton padding from just below my crotch all the way to my toes before the plaster bandages were wrapped around, making a strong protective case over virtually my entire leg.

“You must try to keep this dry for the next two months. Then I’ll want to remove it so I can check your progress. We may be able then to put on something lighter. Sorry, but it’ll be sponge baths for you until this comes off.” He adjusted the crutches to fit me and assisted me down the hallway to my room. I sat in a chair for the very first time in almost a week. I’d never take that for granted again. I was sitting there when Rose rushed in from school. She was always at the hospital fifteen minutes after dismissal.

Rose ran across the room to kneel by my side. She held my face to hers. She was crying when she moved back. “Don’t cry, Rose.” I wiped the tears from her face with my lips as I kissed her over and over. “I don’t want you to cry for me, Rose. I’m going to get better and we’re going to be fine. I won’t be able to play football, but that’s okay. I only had another seven games, anyway. Then I’d probably never play again.”

“You might play with our children.”

I grinned. “Planning ahead, eh? I think I’ll still be able to handle that, maybe even a little basketball or baseball; just so long as I don’t have to roller skate. I tend to fall a lot.”

“Oh; Paul, how can you joke about this? I’ve been so worried about you.”

“What’s the alternative, Rose? Should I sit around feeling sorry about everything that’s happened? I’d rather look forward to being with and loving you.”

“You’re right, of course, Paul. We can’t change what’s happened, but we can change what’s going to happen. I’m going to be closer to you now than your own skin.” She hugged me and I felt that nothing had ever felt better. We talked about school, our friends and families. I asked her how Uncle Carl was feeling about our relationship.

“Believe it or not, he’s much better about it since your injury even though he knows I’m going to stay with you.”

“What do you mean; stay with me?”

“Oh, didn’t I explain? Your dad’s office is being converted into a temporary bedroom for you; and me. I’ll be there every day to help you get dressed and undressed and to wash you and help you to the toilet.”

“The toilet?”

“Yes, the toilet; I’ve already discussed it with your doctor. You’ll probably be able to stand and pee, but he doesn’t think you’ll be able to get up from the toilet if you have to poop.”

I couldn’t resist a giggle. “Poop?”

“Yes; poop! And don’t be surprised if I have to wipe you. I’m going to wash you. If I don’t, your mother will have to do it. Who would you prefer?”

“You, but I’ll really look forward to a shower.”

“Me, too; I also talked to the doctor about that; no solo showers for a couple of weeks once the cast is off. He says your leg will be weak for a few weeks. By then you won’t want to have one by yourself.”

“Hell, I don’t want one without you now. I just never thought we’d be showering together; not for quite a while, anyway.”

The banter continued for another half hour until I began to yawn. Rose helped me up and into bed. She covered me, kissed me, and told me to sleep. She didn’t have to; I was asleep in seconds. I wasn’t used to the strain of being vertical with my leg yet. I was also still flushing the narcotics they’d used for pain relief from my body.

Rose was still there when I awoke around nine. “What are you eating, Rose? I don’t want you to get sick at my expense.”

“Don’t worry I’m eating more than enough. I have a sandwich after school every day and I usually grab a snack while you’re sleeping. See; here’s my candy bar in my purse. Okay, now?”

I held my hand out for her. She took it and I pulled her to me. Her lips met mine; my tongue met hers. It was our first romantic kiss in almost a week. We held it for what seemed like forever only to be interrupted once again by the nurse. Rose told me about the arrangements tomorrow to take me home. She’d go to school for the morning, but be here at the hospital by noon for my discharge and to drive me home. I couldn’t wait.

I donned the tee-shirt that Rose had bought me yesterday, but I needed help with the underwear and shorts. I was thankful that a male orderly was selected for the job. I stepped into the single sandal and hobbled forward on my crutches into the wheelchair. My leg was elevated and I bid farewell to my room, praying I’d never see it again. We went down in the elevator and out to the lobby. Rose stood by the truck door. I’d never been so happy to see her. She helped me up to the seat and threw my crutches into the truck’s bed. The nurse handed me my books and we were off.

“I never knew you could drive a stick.”

“I couldn’t, but Uncle Stan taught me. It was quite a challenge, believe me. I must have grinded the gears a hundred times before I figured it out. I’m doing a lot better now. You can relax.” She let her foot off the clutch and off we went. I was surprised at how well she was doing. I did relax; all the way home.

Mom was there to help me from the car. I managed the walk to the front porch easily, but was stymied by the steps. I didn’t know how to proceed until Rose helped me once again. “Put your good leg up first then pull the crutches and bad leg up after. Repeat for each step.”

“Let me guess; the doctor told you.” Rose just smiled and laughed. Then she helped me up the stairs. Mom and Rose were by my side all the way into the living room. I eased my way into the couch. Rose lifted my leg onto a hassock then she brought me a Coke. She delivered it with a kiss. Mom laughed. It was good to be home. I was sitting there resting when Mary ran in from school. She hugged me, but carefully. “Don’t worry, kiddo; I’m not made of glass.”

She hugged me again and whispered into my ear, “I need to talk with you later. Okay? It’s private.” I nodded and she ran into the kitchen. I wondered if I’d ever run again. I struggled to get up, understanding what Rose had said about the toilet. She scolded me for trying to get up by myself as she led me to my new temporary quarters.

Dad’s study had been rearranged. The arm chairs had been moved to the garage as had the table and the large world globe. A double bed had been moved in and made with sheets, a blanket, and four pillows. “Four pillows,” I asked.

“Yes; three for you and one for me; you’ll be sleeping on your back and the doctor wants your leg elevated. We also think you’ll need a few pillows for sitting up in bed.”

“How many will we need when we make love? We’ve never done it in a real bed, you know?”

“Well, under ordinary circumstances I’d say that I’d be your pillow, but for a while I think you’ll have to be mine. Of course, we’ll have to be home alone to actually make love. I’m afraid I’d scare the living daylights out of your family.”

I hugged her to me and asked her to bring Mary in. “She wants to speak with me privately, Rose. I don’t know what it’s about. Do you mind?” Of course, she agreed, closing the door a few minutes later.

I looked at my sister closely, probably for the first time in years. I could see her blossoming sexuality in the formation of her breasts and hips. “Okay, kiddo, what’s up?”

She sat on the bed, looked up anxiously, and asked me, “Paul; how do you know you’re in love?” Wow, what a question.

“I don’t know what to tell you, Mary, except that when the time comes you’ll know. There’s no billboard in the sky or little voice in your head that tells you. I wouldn’t worry about it for a few years. You’re still pretty young to worry about that.”

“Okay then, can you teach me how to kiss?” Oh God, what a welcome home!

“Okay, Mary obviously I’m not going to demonstrate on you so why don’t you ask Rose to join us?” She did a minute later. I motioned her to sit next to me. “Mary wants to know how to kiss so I think we need to demonstrate.” Rose’s eyes lit up. We moved Mary to the other side of the bed where she’d have a good view as I leaned forward and Rose met me. We kissed for almost a minute while Mary looked on. I continued my explanation when Rose was willing to release me. “See how loose and flexible Rose’s mouth is?” I demonstrated by working Rose’s jaw much to the amusement of Rose and Mary both. “You need to keep your mouth open.” So, of course, Rose opened up so far that a cantaloupe could fit easily. Mary and I laughed, exactly as Rose had intended. “And, you’ll want to use your tongue.”

“Even I know that!” I hugged Mary as we all had a good laugh. Then I got serious again.

“Is all this for anyone we know? Don’t worry, we won’t say anything and we won’t tease you either.”

Mary’s head went down as she blushed deeply. “Eric,” she whispered.

I hugged her again. “I like Eric. I think he’d be great for you, but don’t be discouraged if it doesn’t work out. You’re both very young and things can change. Does Eric know how you feel?”

Once again the head went down. “Yes, he tried to kiss me last time we went to visit you in the hospital. I didn’t; not because I didn’t want to; but because I didn’t know what to do.”

I looked to Rose. I knew what I’d do, but I wanted her opinion. “If I were you, Mary I’d kiss him the next time you have an opportunity which I think might be tonight. Mom and Eric are coming to dinner. Maybe we can get you outside; alone.” Mary hugged Rose and, then me, and we were alone again.

Aunt Celia and Eric came at 5:30 and they brought dinner; two large pizzas, one sausage with extra cheese, and the other a “kitchen sink” with sausage, pepperoni, onion, green pepper, black olives, and mushroom. I opted for my favorite; the sausage. Rose and I ate at the living room coffee table where I could stretch out my leg. Eric and Mary also sat with us, but on the floor, their drinks on the table with ours. The parents sat in the kitchen. I “asked” Mary and Eric if they would please take the empty pizza boxes and paper plates out to the trash cans in the back yard. Mary winked at me when she left. I knew the job should take two minutes or less from prior experience. They were gone more than ten. Rose and I were silent when they returned. Mary winked again. Rose and I couldn’t resist laughing. I stifled it by kissing her which silenced both of us.

I was home three nights when Mom told us, “We’re going out a bit to play some miniature golf. We’ll be gone at least an hour. In fact, we’ll phone you at least ten minutes before we come home.” I knew immediately what was up; my dad hated miniature golf and I knew they’d never go out on a Wednesday; a school night. Rose closed and locked the door and helped me into the shower for my sponge bath. She showered once I was done. It was a quick one for both of us. We were barely dry when we tumbled into bed. Rose was all over me in a second. Her lips found mine and her breasts rubbed all over my chest.

We’d slept together in the same bed Monday and Tuesday nights and we’d been naked. Rose had sucked me off Monday and I’d reciprocated with her sitting on my face, but we had wanted to make love in the worst way. My hands found those delectable nipples, and her hot wet cunt.
Meanwhile, my cock felt like it had never been harder or thicker. It was so hard it actually hurt. Rose lifted her body over mine, taking care to avoid contact with my cast. A moment later I watched with interest as I disappeared into her slender body. Dear God, I had wanted this so badly and, apparently, so did Rose.

Her eyes glassed over almost immediately as she crushed her muff into me. I gripped her ass, feeling the tiny tremors running through her body almost immediately. I drove into her as best I could considering my infirmity. Thank God I had cum just two days ago, otherwise I’d probably cum in an instant from her frenetic motions on my cock. I knew that Rose was somewhere else; somewhere few women would ever find; when she suddenly froze. I saw and felt the massive convulsions race through her body and I heard her unearthly scream that went on and on. She continued to ride me for several minutes as I emptied into her, until we fell quiet, barely moving. Only our slow breathing showed that we were actually alive.

Rose looked up about five minutes later. “I love your mother and I love you.” I pulled her to me for a long lingering kiss as my softened meat fell out of her. Rose pulled me up and back to the shower. I stood with only my good leg inside because the floor was now wet as she washed me again. I stepped out so she could step in. Semen ran down her legs. We dressed and were back in the living room by the time Mom phoned, acting as though nothing had happened once they returned even though everyone knew different. We were dressed in our pajamas; a tee-shirt and gym shorts for me, one of my tee-shirts and a pair of pink short shorts for Rose. We only wore them while in my family’s company. In bed we were always naked.

CHAPTER 7

I learned very early why the doctor wanted me to stay home for a week before returning to school. Getting around on one leg could be exhausting. I had a lot of adjusting to do; I practiced walking up and down stairs several times every day. Port Jefferson High School was three stories high with no elevator. It was a very old building.

Rose continued to bring my assignments home every day. I wanted to spend my afternoons and evenings with her, but I also knew how important it was for her to do her work. I always joined her at the dining room table to do homework even though I could just as easily do it during the day.

Rose and I were seated on the couch Saturday morning when the doorbell rang. It was Mr. Gentile and Mr. Cosgrove, the club president. Suddenly, I saw my full scholarship disappearing down the drain. However, that was not the case. They had come just to see how I was doing. We sat and spoke for more than an hour. I introduced Rose as my fiancé which pleased both her and my mother. I decided we needed to go out one afternoon next week.

I never did know why Uncle Carl allowed Rose to stay with me while I recovered, but I was glad he did. Despite all our kidding about my “pooping” I found the very first time that my stiff leg made it impossible for me to reach the toilet tissue. I was so frustrated when I called for Rose. Not surprisingly she was waiting for me right outside the door. She helped me to stand then wiped my ass until I was clean. Then she helped me pull my briefs and shorts up my legs, fastening them around my waist. She kissed me and helped me out the door as though what she had done was an everyday occurrence. Actually, it would become an everyday occurrence until I’d get rid of this damned cast.

Monday morning we were up early. I took a long time to dress, even longer than Rose who had to do her hair and minimal make-up in addition to helping me. We were off to pick up Eric before driving to school. Arrangements had been made for me to enter through the gym so I wouldn’t have to struggle up the seventeen steps that led to the front entrance. I waited for Rose to park the truck and we walked to the main office where I turned in my illness excuse note. I was offered a library aide to carry my books, but I turned around to show my knapsack on my back. I kissed Rose good-bye and walked to my locker. I hadn’t gone even fifty feet when I ran into trouble in the person of Ryan. “Ha ha. Look at you now. I’m going to find Rose and I’m going to squeeze those nice titties of hers until she cries and there’s nothing you can do about it.”

I hobbled right up to him and dropped my crutches to the floor. Ryan hit the floor only a second later, the result of my fist colliding with his nose. “Get up, you bastard. If you think I need two legs to beat a piece of crap like you; .” I felt two hands on my shoulders. Turning I saw my buddies Elmer Morris and Eli Strand. I became an athlete through hard work and hustle. Elmer and Eli worked hard, but they also had real athletic ability. They lived here in Port Jefferson in what would best be described as the Negro section of town. Elmer was a six feet, two inch 185 pound speedster who starred in basketball and baseball, as well. Eli was six feet, three inches and 245 pounds; a tackle in football as well as a star in basketball and baseball, too. We had been great friends ever since ninth grade. I’d been to each of their homes and they’d been to mine. My crutches were returned to me and Eli spoke quietly, “Listen, asshole, if you touch Rose or any other girl like that you’re going to wish you were dead.” He was never able to say another word. We were interrupted by the principal, Mr. Vanderhoff.

He took Ryan and me to the office with Elmer and Eli coming along as “witnesses.” Ryan denied saying anything, but it was three against one with Eli and Elmer backing my story. “I’d probably suspend you, Paul except that I doubt I’d accept that kind of talk about my girlfriend.”

“It’s actually worse than that, Mr. V; Rose is my fiancé. We’ll be married at the end of the year.”

Ryan rarely knew when to keep his big yap shut and today was no different. “You’re not taking the word of them over me; the word of those Negroes over that of a white person.” I looked at him with a hatred I never knew I could have, but it was nothing compared to the look on Eli’s and Elmer’s faces. Mr. V admonished him, but I knew he was in BIG trouble now. Eli and Elmer were dismissed while Mr. V warned Ryan and me. He wanted us to shake hands, but I refused. “You can suspend me or give me detention, but you can’t make me shake hands with him. Don’t worry; I won’t hit him again if he only keeps his big trap shut.” I was given time to go to my locker before struggling up to the second floor for my English class.

One of the students graciously vacated his seat in the front of the room so I could have room for my leg. I was glad to be back in school again where I could interact with my teachers and the other students. I’d also see Rose at various times during the day, too. I had just reached the end of the lunch line and was wondering how I was going to get my tray to a table when Rose walked up and took it from me. She led me to her table where I sat with her, her friend Heather, and Eli and Elmer. I knew why they were sitting here; they wanted responsible witnesses. I understood even better when Ryan walked across the hall into the lavatory. A ninth grader was following him, but he was pulled back by one of the linemen on the team. Four big players went in after Ryan; two whites and two Negroes. A fifth stood guard while Ryan was pummeled inside. Five minutes later the four walked out, paper towels drying their hands. Ryan hadn’t shown himself by the time we left for our next class. When we saw him at the close of school he was missing several teeth. Of course, we had seen nothing.

The following afternoon I asked Rose to drive into downtown Port Jefferson almost to the harbor where we left the truck and walked into Mr. Cosgrove’s jewelry store. We were there to buy a ring. I had given my dad a check over the weekend and he’d cashed it yesterday. Mr. Cosgrove welcomed us and showed us several rings within my budget, promising us a twenty percent discount. We walked out with a simple solitaire of a half carat in a thin gold band. Rose loved her ring; I already knew that she loved me.

We went home and Rose showed Mom the ring. “I think we’ll have to go out again tonight, Paul. I’m sure we’ll be gone at least an hour.” Once again, Rose bathed me, dried me, and fucked my lights out, screaming into the night. She was nothing less than incredible.

The days and weeks flew by and finally it was time for my cast to be removed. The doctor sawed through the plaster and removed the padding and gauze. I was appalled when I saw my leg. It was filthy; covered with dirt and dead skin. Worse, my muscles had atrophied from lack of use. My leg was cleaned and my knee x-rayed. The doctor had good news for me; I could wear a brace in lieu of another cast. I was overjoyed! I’d still need a month or more of physical therapy, but I would be walking by Christmas and driving, too. Best of all, I’d be able to wipe my own ass now.

I worked even harder now. I was all caught up with my class work and attended physical therapy every afternoon after school. I was exhausted by the time Rose drove me home. I enjoyed taking a shower again and taking it with Rose made it all the sweeter. I needed her to help support me, but the way she did it; well, it was fantastic. She pressed her lush body up against mine, pushing those D-cup breasts with their firm nipples into my chest and back while her arms encircled my body. I’d tell Ryan all about it, but he’d left school and never returned. We’d heard that he had a broken nose and two broken ribs, among other injuries in addition to the dental problems we’d seen earlier. More than a hundred students were questioned by the school authorities, but no one saw anything, not even Ryan. He had just stepped up to a urinal when the lights went out. He was grabbed by big hands, punched and kicked. His head was forced into the urinal and it was flushed. Personally, I was sorry he wasn’t using the toilet.

Christmas was wonderful that year. My physical therapy had come along well and I was able to walk on my own at last. I still needed the brace, but only for safety. Another month would put it behind me. My muscles had responded to all the therapy and had grown back to almost normal. Rose still lived with me even though I’d moved back upstairs. The double bed was moved into my room and the furniture originally in Dad’s study was returned. I stored some of my clothes in the attic so Rose could keep some in my closet and dresser. We were like a happily married couple although we weren’t quite married yet.

Aunt Celia, Mom, and Rose started preparations for our wedding right after the New Year. St. Anthony’s was reserved for the final Saturday in June. St. George’s County Club would cater the reception. Now they began the search for a dress in earnest. I asked Rose about it several times, but she refused to say a word. I selected Brian as my Best Man, with Eric, Eli, and Elmer as ushers. Rose asked Heather to be Maid of Honor with Mary and two other friends I barely knew as bridesmaids.

It was June before we knew it. In other years I had always looked forward to the annual athletic banquet. I knew I hadn’t earned a letter this year so I was surprised when I received an invitation. Rose took the truck home that afternoon and she was shocked when she returned; she had been invited, too.

The banquet always takes place on the first Wednesday of the month, long before we had to study for our finals and Regents exams. Rose and I drove to the school that night where we were welcomed by our friends, all of whom knew about our impending wedding. The cafeteria was decorated nicely as usual as we found our seats. We sat with Eli, Elmer, Brian, and a few other football players. The award presentations began after dinner. I wasn’t at all surprised to learn that Elmer was selected as the Football and Basketball MVP. Eli was Baseball MVP. I sat and applauded when my friends were called to receive their letterman’s sweaters. The program was almost over and we still had no idea why we were there. Principal Vanderhoff stepped to the podium. “As many of you know, our ex-coach John Cappy fought a valiant battle against cancer before passing three years ago. He was one of the finest men I’ve ever known and he was certainly one of the most courageous. The Board of Education has decided to honor him with the John Cappy Memorial Trophy to be awarded to the school’s most courageous athlete. Our first recipient is Paul Lockwood. I know I don’t have to tell you about his courage or determination.”

I was stunned. I was still filtering the announcement when everyone present stood to applaud. I was so weak-kneed when Rose pulled me to my feet. She tried to push me forward, but I clasped her hand and whispered, “Please come with me, Rose.” She really had no choice; I wasn’t about to release her. I shook hands with the principal, my coach, and the athletic director while it was explained that the huge trophy would be placed in the showcase at the main entry. My name had already been engraved on a small silver rectangle screwed into the base. I received a small wooden plaque as a remembrance and stepped up to the podium.

“Well; this was totally unexpected. You can see just how courageous I am; I needed Rose to be here with me for moral support. Actually, I doubt that I’d even be able to be here if not for Rose. She stayed with me every day and night in the hospital and then at home, too. Since we’ll be married in about two and a half weeks I’m going to skip over all the things of a personal nature that she did for me. She drove me to school and to therapy every day and she was there every weekend to help me, too. Honestly, I think the award should go to her.” I stepped back and Mr. V stepped up to the microphone again.

“It’s good that Rose is here with you Paul, because we have a plaque for her, too. We agree that she has gone more than the extra mile for you. We have decided to recognize Rose her as our “Most Dedicated Fan.” I couldn’t help myself; I hugged her right there in front of almost three hundred students, teachers, and parents. Not a single person laughed; they all applauded. I stepped back so Rose could speak.

“Thanks.” She retreated, took my hand, and we walked back to our table. Everyone wanted to see our plaques. You’d have thought I’d been named All-America. The event broke up a few minutes later and I drove Rose home. We were elated when we walked in the door.

I had to study for Regents Exams in Calculus, Physics, and Spanish 4. Rose had Geometry, World History, and Chemistry. Of course, we had other final exams, too. It was a busy time for both of us right up until the last week when things came to a screeching halt. The last few days of school were used for teachers to grade exams so we weren’t either expected or wanted to be there. Rose wanted to go to the beach; I was reluctant. Finally, Rose sat with me and calmed me. “Paul, you have an ugly scar on your leg. It wasn’t your fault or your responsibility. The fault belongs to a vile person, not you. How many times have I seen it? Hundreds, at least; have I ever fainted? Put on your suit and a shirt. I’ll change and we’ll go to the deli for some sandwiches and Cokes.”

She led me upstairs to my; our; room and we stripped. Rose helped me with my suit; I still couldn’t bend my knee enough unless I was very deliberate and slow. Ten minutes later we were out the door with Mary en route to pick up Eric. I drove with Rose squeezed in next to me. Mary sat on Eric’s lap. Half an hour later I drove down Sill’s Gully. The beach was still deserted when I placed the blanket onto the pebbles.

Rose ran her hand over my rough knee, her fingers feeling the indentations from each of the hundred stitches not even neatly arranged in two almost parallel lines that were still visible on my puckered skin. My knee was ugly; that was the simple truth of it. It was ugly and deformed and it barely worked. I could walk fairly easily, but I still couldn’t run. The only positive was that my leg’s muscles had responded to the months of therapy and were back to normal. Now if I could only bend my knee all the way. I had flexibility exercises I did every day, but the progress was exceedingly slow.

I lay back on the blanket with Rose lying on top of me. Our sexuality was an open secret as was Mary and Eric’s. She embraced him much as Rose did me. Soon we began to make out, Rose once again expressing her love for me physically, just as she did virtually every night. We had tried to control our lust for each other, but our love was too strong. One night way back in February we found our way to making love; to fucking each other until we couldn’t move. Our orgasms were punctuated by Rose’s scream. Mom laughed like crazy the following morning and when Rose blushed she pulled her close for a hug and kiss.

“Never apologize for being so orgasmic, Rose. Most women would kill for that. Be proud of what your body can do for you, but please; do it earlier in the evening so we can sleep.” We all laughed like crazy, even Rose and especially Mary.

To be continued in part 5. by senor longo for Sex Stories.